Unilever plc (UNVR:LN) (UL) PT Lowered to GBP48 at Credit Suisse
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Credit Suisse analyst Alan Erskine lowered the price target on Unilever plc (UNVR:LN) (NYSE: UL) to GBP48.00 (from GBP49.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR12.75 at Barclays
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$75 at RBC Capital
- Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Raised to EUR11 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!