Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (UN) PT Lowered to EUR47 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Goldman Sachs analyst John Ennis lowered the price target on Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (NYSE: UN) to EUR47.00 (from EUR49.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Lowered to AUD5.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Canaccord Genuity Group (CF:CN) (CCORF) PT Lowered to Cdn$10.50 at Raymond James
- Monday.com Rallies Following Earnings - Analyst Encouraged by 'Solid Execution'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!