Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR10.60 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Societe Generale analyst Carlo Tommaselli raised the price target on Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (OTC: UNCFF) to EUR10.60 (from EUR9.30) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yihai International Holding Ltd. (1579:HK) (YNNHF) PT Lowered to HK$58 at Morgan Stanley
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Lowered to EUR100 at HSBC
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!