Unicharm Corporation (8113:JP) (UNICY) PT Raised to JPY4,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
Nomura/Instinet analyst Kosuke Narikiyo raised the price target on Unicharm Corporation (8113:JP) (OTC: UNICY) to JPY4,400.00 (from JPY4,300.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rieter Holding AG (RIEN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF88 at UBS
- CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd. (1:HK) (CKHUY) PT Lowered to HK$76.50 at Citi
- Piraeus Bank SA (TPEIR:GA) (BPIRY) PT Raised to EUR1.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!