UniCredit S.p.A. (CRDI:MI) (UNCRY) PT Raised to EUR11 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 backs off on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Morgan Stanley analyst Antonio Reale raised the price target on UniCredit S.p.A. (CRDI:MI) (OTC: UNCRY) to EUR11.00 (from EUR10.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Makalot Industrial (1477:TT) PT Raised to NT$229 at Goldman Sachs
- Sienna Senior Living Inc. (SIA:CN) (LWSCF) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at Scotiabank
- Dye & Durham Ltd (DND:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$59 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!