Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Raised to HK$11.50 at JPMorgan
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
JPMorgan analyst Kevin Yin raised the price target on Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (OTC: UNPSF) to HK$11.50 (from HK$9.80) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR35 at JPMorgan
- Ipsen SA (IPN:FP) (IPSEY) PT Lowered to EUR93 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!