Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Raised to HK$11.10 at China Galaxy International
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
China Galaxy International analyst Lei Yang raised the price target on Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (OTC: UNPSF) to HK$11.10 (from HK$9.80) while maintaining a Add rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hotel Shilla Co Ltd. (008770:KS) PT Raised to KRW75,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (2628:HK) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$22.86 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR17,295 at Investec
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!