Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Raised to HK$11.10 at China Galaxy International
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
China Galaxy International analyst Lei Yang raised the price target on Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (OTC: UNPSF) to HK$11.10 (from HK$9.80) while maintaining a Add rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ComfortDelGro Corp Ltd. (CD:SP) (CDGLF) PT Raised to SGD2.10 at Credit Suisse
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!