Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Lowered to HK$8.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Morgan Stanley analyst Lillian Lou lowered the price target on Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (OTC: UNPSF) to HK$8.80 (from HK$9.20) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FANUC Corp (6954:JP) (FANUY) PT Raised to JPY29,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Fujitsu General Limited (6755:JP) (FGELF) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Equinox Gold (EQX:CN) (EQX) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.25 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!