Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,900 at Citi
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Citi analyst Raashi Chopra raised the price target on Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) to INR7,900.00 (from INR6,500.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR48.90 at Deutsche Bank
- Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!