Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Lowered to INR7,200 at Kotak
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Kotak analyst Sumangal Nevatia lowered the price target on Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) to INR7,200.00 (from INR7,400.00) while maintaining a Reduce (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,050 at CLSA
- Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.70 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!