Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc. (ULE:LN) (UEHPY) PT Raised to GBP25 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
JPMorgan analyst David Perry raised the price target on Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc. (ULE:LN) (OTC: UEHPY) to GBP25.00 (from GBP23.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
- CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) PT Raised to $189 at Oppenheimer on Revised Vertex Deal
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!