Ulta Salon (ULTA) Mentioned Positive at Edgewater Research
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ulta Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) receiving a positive mention at Edgewater with the firm commenting "expecting solid 4Q comp/EPS beat..."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades RingCentral (RNG) to Perform; Risk on the Horizon
- Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Raised to $28.50 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Growth Driving Upside
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.14 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!