Uber Inc. (UBER) Highlighted at the Sustainable Futures Conference for 3 Reasons - Morgan Stanley
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Brian Nowak reiterated an Overweight rating and $72.00 price target on Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) noting 3 takeaways from the MS Sustainable Futures Conference,
1) UBER has 5 key ESG areas integrated into its business: Climate, Safety, Workers' Rights, Diversity and Cybersecurity
2) Autonomous driving is far off but will expand the driver and rider TAM - the introduction of autonomous cars would allow UBER to lower the price to the consumer and expand UBER's addressable market, ultimately increasing volumes and earnings opportunities on the platform
3) On track to become fully electric in US/Canada by 2030 - Green allows UBER to fund drivers at a premium who drive hybrid or increasingly electric vehicles and by 2025 UBER plans to direct over $800mn in resources to help drivers move toward electric vehicles
Shares of Uber Inc. closed at $50.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Reasons to be Bullish on Uber Inc. (UBER) into 2022
- Uber (UBER) Q2 EPS, Revenue Tops Consensus
- Eli Lilly (LLY) PT Raised to $275 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!