US Banks, US Money Center and Regional Bank Credit Paper Upgraded to Overweight at JPMorgan
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- CPI (Apr MoM) 0.8% vs 0.2% Expected; Ex-food and Energy 0.9% vs 0.3%
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Kabir Caprihan comments "Going into 2021, we had a Neutral recommendation on the US money centers, which have underperformed the overall HG index YTD, as other sectors have pulled the index tighter. To start 2021, money center spreads were trading at 96bp at the 10Y part of the curve, ~12bp inside the index reading of 108bp. As of writing, 10Y money center spreads have widened to 105bp, while the overall index is 7bp tighter at 101bp. With money centers now trading outside of the index for the first time since early 2019, we believe an Overweight recommendation is appropriate. Prior to the onset of COVID-19 in early 2020, 10Y US money center spreads were trading ~20 – 25bp inside of the JULI index."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Rackspace Technology Inc. (RXT) to Strong Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) to Neutral
- Summit Materials (SUM) PT Raised to $37 at Loop Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!