UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Raised to EUR32.10 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
UBS analyst Mikael Doepel raised the price target on UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (OTC: UPMKY) to EUR32.10 (from EUR30.80) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR35.40 at Goldman Sachs
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!