UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Lowered to EUR31.80 at UBS
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
UBS analyst Mikael Doepel lowered the price target on UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (OTC: UPMKY) to EUR31.80 (from EUR33.70) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Agricole SA (ACA:FP) (CRARY) PT Raised to EUR15.90 at Barclays
- TransAlta (TA:CN) (TAC) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at TD Securities
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR6.30 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!