UPL Ltd. (UPLL:IN) PT Raised to INR850 at Citi
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Citi analyst Mohit Pandey raised the price target on UPL Ltd. (UPLL:IN) to INR850.00 (from INR765.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Double Downgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Sell on 4 Reasons
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd (2264:JP) PT Raised to JPY6,800 at Credit Suisse
- Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!