Silvergate Capital (SI) Added to Wedbush Best Ideas List; Bullish on Diem Deal
- Google props up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 19, 2021 7:22 AM EDT)
Wedbush added Silvergate Capital (NYSE: SI) to its Best Ideas List. Analyst David Chiaverini maintained an outperform rating and $175 price target.
The analyst commented: "The economics to Silvergate from the Diem partnership are much better than we originally anticipated in two important ways: 1) as the exclusive issuer of the Diem stablecoins, Silvergate will retain the interest income generated from investing the reserve balances in Treasury securities and 2) Silvergate plans to implement a basis point take-rate on the dollar volume of mint/burn transactions, which we believe could range from 5-15 bp. We view the upside potential to Silvergate's earnings as significant and we believe is underpriced relative to its current stock price."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: M/I Homes (MHO) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.10
- TRACON to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Company Highlights on August 11, 2021
- Jefferies Proprietary Q2 Factory Data Monitor Signals Risk for DE, AGCO, and OSK, Possible Upside CAT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wedbush, Wedbush Best Ideas List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!