UPDATE: GameStop (GME) PT Raised to $175 at Jefferies, 'Talent & Strategy to Digitize the Biz'
- Futures flat on worries over supply chain disruptions; Netflix falls
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Dollar steadies, risk appetite boosts Aussie, kiwi
Jefferies analyst Stephanie Wissink raised the price target on GameStop (NYSE: GME) to $175.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
The analyst comments "FQ4 results reflected the directional changes underway in the business model - total comp sales +6.5% with e-com +175%. Digital sales accounted for 34% of sales in Q4 and 30% overall in 2020 (+191% Y/Y). QTD/Feb sales +23% as Gen 9 hardware avail improves and a more robust software library starts to form. In tandem with the release, GME announced another series of leadership changes, signaling the degree of transformation underway."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $375 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Cano Health (CANO) at Buy
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR65 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!