UPDATE: Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $142 at Wells Fargo Ahead of KFC Analyst Day
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Wells Fargo analyst Jon Tower raised the price target on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) to $142.00 (from $141.00) on the belief that investors will come away from the KFC investor day on May 25th with greater confidence KFC's (and all brands under the YUM umbrella) ability to leverage scale into competitive advantage and ultimately top-line growth.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "We do not expect the company to alter its previous long-term KFC store opportunity of 60k stores (vs. 25.3k today, Exhibit 13), but we do believe management will offer a firmer outline of the unit growth trajectory over the next several years and instill confidence that the drivers in-place at existing stores will lead to a fast global SSS recovery, which we believe can drive the next leg-up in shares".
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) PT Lowered to SEK270 at Deutsche Bank
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) PT Lowered to GBP22 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!