UPDATE: Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $142 at Wells Fargo Ahead of KFC Analyst Day
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Jon Tower raised the price target on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) to $142.00 (from $141.00) on the belief that investors will come away from the KFC investor day on May 25th with greater confidence KFC's (and all brands under the YUM umbrella) ability to leverage scale into competitive advantage and ultimately top-line growth.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "We do not expect the company to alter its previous long-term KFC store opportunity of 60k stores (vs. 25.3k today, Exhibit 13), but we do believe management will offer a firmer outline of the unit growth trajectory over the next several years and instill confidence that the drivers in-place at existing stores will lead to a fast global SSS recovery, which we believe can drive the next leg-up in shares".
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
- NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
- ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!