UPDATE: Yeti Holdings Inc. (YETI) PT Lowered to $100 at Credit Suisse, New Top Pick
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Kaumil S. Gajrawala lowered the price target on Yeti Holdings Inc. (NYSE: YETI) to $100.00 (from $115.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "Top -line momentum continues on further US brand penetration, high repeat rates, a growing international business, consumer mobility and interest in the outdoors, and new products. We think these factors can keep near -term growth at or above the company’s algorithm (+15%). Despite cost inflation, margins are stable and cushioned by a strong direct -to -consumer business."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades CSX (CSX) to Neutral
- UPDATE: China Renaissance Assumes UP Fintech Holding Ltd. (TIGR) at Hold
- Merdeka Copper Gold Tbk PT (MDKA:IJ) PT Raised to IDR4,500 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!