UPDATE: Xencor, Inc. (XNCR) PT Raised to $75 at Piper Sandler on Second Janssen Partnership
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Piper Sandler analyst Edward Tenthoff raised the price target on Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR) to $75.00 (from $63.00) after the company entered into a 2nd partnership with Janssen for plamotamab (CD20xCD3) and additional CD28 bispecifics.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "On closing, Xencor will receive $100 million cash upfront, a $25 million equity investment, up to $1.188 billion in milestones plus royalties. Xencor remains on track to initiate a Phase II study of plamotamab + Monjuvi + Revlimid in r/r DLBCL around YE:21. The two companies first partnered on a CD28 bispecific for prostate cancer last December. Xencor has initiated a Phase II mCRPC study of Vudalimab (XmAb717, PD1xCTLA4) and will update Phase I data at SITC in November. Partner Roche is conducting a Phase I study of RO7310729 (IL15/IL15Ra-Fc). Xencor is conducting a Phase I study of XmAb564 (IL-2-Fc) for autoimmune diseases. We estimate Xencor now holds pro forma cash of ~$729 million."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Plc. (CCL:LN) (CUK) PT Raised to GBP16 at Berenberg
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR214 at Berenberg
- NEL ASA (NEL:NO) PT Lowered to NOK21 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEdward Tenthoff
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!