UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) to Outperform, 'Booking Momentum Improves'
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 16, 2021 5:47 AM EDT)
Wolfe Research analyst Greg Badishkanian upgraded Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) from Peerperform to Outperform with a price target of $94.00.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading the “Big 3” public cruise stocks (Carnival, Norwegian & Royal Caribbean) from Peer Perform to Outperform. Our checks suggest improving booking / pricing trends out of North America over the past month, with stronger trends over the past week. While there is some lingering uncertainty surrounding the U.S. restart (CDC / Florida, etc.), we view those unknowns as largely transitory when viewed against the broader reopening backdrop and expect pent-up demand / normalized capacity to support debt paydown efforts."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $86.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Ambarella (AMBA) to Overweioght
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!