UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 14, 2021 4:13 PM EDT)
Wolfe Research analyst Andrew Rosivach initiates coverage on Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) with a Peerperform rating and a price target of $43.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating on Omega Healthcare (tk: OHI) with a $43 price target and a Peer Perform rating (17% total return). Company earnings growth will not participate in a broader CRE recovery given different corporate drivers. However, we believe the 7.1% dividend yield will create a floor for the stock."
Shares of Omega Healthcare Investors closed at $37.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- PetroChina Co Ltd (A-Shares) (601857:CH) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$7.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Stanley Electric Co., Ltd (6923:JP) (STAEF) PT Lowered to JPY3,800 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!