UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Deere (DE) at Outperform, 'Let This Deere Run'
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Wolfe Research analyst Greg Badishkanian initiates coverage on Deere (NYSE: DE) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $425.00.
The analyst comments "DE represents the largest manufacturer and distributor of agricultural and turf equipment globally with the sector now poised for a multi-year upswing in trends. We view overall tight inventory positioning coupled with an improved commodity price backdrop as helping to fuel continued top-line growth."
Shares of Deere closed at $377.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts HP Enterprise (HPE) at Buy
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) PT Raised to $150 at Cowen Following Earnings
- Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) PT Raised to $55 at Mizuho Securities on COVID-19 Tailwinds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!