UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Caterpillar (CAT) at Outperform
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Wolfe Research analyst Greg Badishkanian initiates coverage on Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $265.00.
The analyst comments "Leading global manufacturer in construction equipment with global economic and inflationary activity now picking up. Prolonged demand in the U.S. housing market, a catch up in commercial activity, rebounding commodity prices, and leaner inventories should contribute to a new up cycle for CAT."
Shares of Caterpillar closed at $230.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Adicet Bio (ACET) at Buy (correction)
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Legand Biotech Corp. (LEGN) at Buy
- COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co., Ltd. (1919:HK) (CICOY) PT Raised to HK$24 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!