UPDATE: Wolfe Research Maintains Occidental Petroleum (OXY) at Peer Perform (correction)
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Wolfe Research analyst Josh Silverstein maintains Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) at Peer Perform.
Shares of Occidental Petroleum closed at $24.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Crashes 55% on Mixed AdComm Results, Gets Downgraded at Five Firms
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades ChemoCentryx (CCXI) to Underweight
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!