UPDATE: Western Union Co. (WU) PT Raised to $32 at Northland Capital Markets
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Northland Capital Markets analyst Kartik Mehta raised the price target on Western Union Co. (NYSE: WU) to $32.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst comments "WU is still under appreciated and we believe deserves more attention. Digital/online growth is robust, retail is recovering, margins are improving slightly, pricing seems rational/strategic, cross selling to be piloted, stimulus will help, migration is picking up, buyback resuming, dividend yield is 4% and yet WU remains out of favor with 3 buys out of 22 analysts.......we think estimates are conservative and WU is becoming a beat and raise story."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR15,174 at Ambit Capital
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK275 at Credit Suisse
- China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (2601:HK) PT Lowered to HK$38.22 at Nomura/Instinet