UPDATE: WestRock LLC (WRK) PT Raised to $40 at KeyBanc as RISI Signals More Price Increases
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
KeyBanc analyst Adam Josephson raised the price target on WestRock LLC (NYSE: WRK) to $40.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating noting that Fastmarkets RISI data showed U.S. old corrugated container (OCC) prices were up $8/ton in March, $5/ton in the Southeast and $10/ton in all other regions.
This continues a recent rally attributed to continued good demand and still suboptimal generation. The analyst stated "While prices are barely above the historical average (not surprisingly, considering that containerboard industry operating rates have been below average over the past year and that China banned recovered fiber imports), they're up a substantial ~35% YTD. We think the story of most 1Q earnings reports in the paper sector (excluding uncoated freesheet) will be robust demand and equally robust cost inflation; the adverse impacts from the severe winter storm in February and ransomware attack on WestRock (WRK) will also feature prominently."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Said Q1 Estimates for Tesla (TSLA) 'Very Beatable'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
- Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (2343:HK) (PCFBF) PT Raised to HK$3 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!