UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) to Overweight, 7D Surgical Checks Indicate LT Sustainable Growth
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Wells Fargo analyst Jennifer Fritzche upgraded SeaSpine Holdings (NASDAQ: SPNE) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $24.00 (up from $19.00) following the company’s revised 2021 outlook (issued 4/5) and positive industry checks on 7D Surgical that indicates the company can drive sustainable growth long-term.
The analyst stated "First, we believe the acquisition of the 7D navigation platform marks a shift in the company’s strategy and demonstrates greater commitment towards procedural integration and enabling technologies versus what we’ve seen in the past. This shift is critical, in our view, as it will allow the company to differentiate its platform from other smaller spine players as the market is highly commoditized. Second, our proprietary checks on 7D have been positive (and included in the note) that should help drive pull through and position SPNE to deliver sustainable,above-market growth."
Shares of SeaSpine Holdings closed at $20.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/16: (GFN) (EBET) (LSCC) Higher; (PHX) (EDIT) (SPNE) Lower (more...)
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!