UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read upgraded Calumet Specialty Products Partners (NASDAQ: CLMT) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $8.00, up from $4.00 after incorporating a base-case view of the company's proposed renewable diesel (RD) transition.
The analyst stated "This transition, if executed adroitly, should allow CLMT to accelerate debt reduction, shift the company into high-growth/high-margin renewable fuels and shrink its conventional fuels ops. Essentially CLMT will transition to a greater focus on high-value added (and higher multiple) specialty/chemicals and RD businesses while shrinking exposure to lower-value added conventional fuels. We have updated our EPU estimates to account for the Q1 2021 and full year guidance and the reduced interest expense from the accelerated debt repayment.Our new/old 2021 and 2022 EPU estimates are -$0.16/-$0.36 and $0.01/-$0.20,respectively."
Shares of Calumet Specialty Products Partners closed at $5.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Raised to AUD49.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!