UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Varonis Systems (VRNS) at Equal Weight
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2021 4:26 PM EDT)
Wells Fargo analyst Andrew Nowinski initiates coverage on Varonis Systems (NASDAQ: VRNS) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $66.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Varonis with an Equal Weight rating and a $66 price target. We believe Varonis offers a best-in-class data protection platform, which has moved up the priority list due to the recent ransomware attacks. The company is seeing strong growth from both new and existing customers, with new customers purchasing double the number of licenses than they were purchasing on a perpetual model. Despite a very successful transition to subscriptions, maintenance revenue will likely continue to decline, which weighs on the overall growth rate. We also believe the current valuation is already factoring in a potential revenue growth acceleration, given the premium relative to the peer group. With ARR growth likely decelerating going forward, we believe the risk/reward ratio is relatively balanced, and therefore, initiate coverage with an Equal Weight rating."
Shares of Varonis Systems closed at $62.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (LIFZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at BMO Capital
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at CIBC
- Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (PDS) PT Raised to Cdn$65 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!