UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts UiPath Inc. (PATH) Sees Less than 1 Year Payback for Customers
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on UiPath Inc. (NYSE: PATH) with a Equal Weight rating and a price target of $75.00 on the belief that the company redefining the robotic process automation (RPA) space with a goal of enabling the 'fully automated enterprise' while offering <1 yr payback periods.
The analyst stated "The challenge for investors is at $40Bn in marketcap and 35x FY23e EV/S, one truly has to believe this can, and will, become the next major category-defining platform in software. While we see the potential, our work also suggests this market is rapidly forming and increasingly competitive, which at current valuation levels leaves us more balanced. We initiate coverage with an 'Equal Weight' and $75 PT."
Shares of UiPath Inc. closed at $70.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yokohama Rubber Co (5101:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Morgan Stanley
- KWG Living Group Holdings Limited (3913:HK) (KWLGF) PT Raised to HK$11 at JPMorgan
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Raised to GBP14.89 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!