UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Outset Medical Inc. (OM) at Overweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Outset Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: OM) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $63.00.
The analyst comments "Outset Medical is a rapidly growing medical device company that others dialysis for the treatment of patients with kidney failure. It is pioneering a first-of-its kind technology that uniquely helps reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis, which we expect to drive rapid adoption and position the company among the fastest growth medical device companies. We project a 3- and 5-year revenue CAGR of 61% and 52% vs. the peer group median in the mid-30s and high 20s, respectively, and market growth of 6-8%. Outset Medical also has a clear path to profitability and is fully funded to cash flow breakeven in 2024E. Our price target of $63 is based on 18x our 2022E revenue estimate of $136MM. Our 21-22E revenue estimate is $93.0MM and $135.8MM, respectively."
Shares of Outset Medical Inc. closed at $53.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
- Rohm Co Ltd. (6963:JP) (ROHCY) PT Raised to JPY14,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!