UPDATE: Wells Fargo Maintains SailPoint Technologies Holdings (SAIL) at Equalweight
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Wells Fargo analyst Andrew Nowinski maintains SailPoint Technologies Holdings (NYSE: SAIL) at Equal Weight with a price target of $65.25.
Shares of SailPoint Technologies Holdings closed at $63.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google is making a big push to rival Apple for NFL Sunday Ticket rights - NYT
- Kusuri no Aoki Holdings Co Ltd (3549:JP) PT Raised to JPY8,400 at JPMorgan
- Tianma Microelectronics Co Ltd. (000050:CH) PT Raised to RMB10.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!