UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) Share Price Breaks Below Disney Plus Launch Levels, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight, PT to $125
- Wall Street cuts losses following Fed minutes
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
- Lowe's (LOW) Pops on Better Than Feared Results, Analyst Praises Expense Control
- Apple Stock Earns a New Street-high Price Target at Wedbush on iPhone 2023 Cycle
(Updated - June 30, 2022 6:23 AM EDT)
Morgan Stanley analyst Benjamin Swinburne lowered the price target on Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) to $125.00 (from $170.00) noting shares are down 40% YTD, priced below the level at the time of the Disney Plus launch.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "we see an attractive risk/reward at current levels. Led by
its Parks & Experience segment and with the benefit of a still young streaming business scaling to profitability, we see 20-25% adjusted EPS growth over the next three years.."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Celltrion Healthcare Co Ltd (091990:KS) PT Raised to KRW76,000 at Credit Suisse
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Lacking a Reversal Catalyst - Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!