UPDATE: Vertical Group Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Very Positive on Brand Driven Momentum
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Vertical Group analyst Phil Leggiere upgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Positive to Very Positive.
The analyst comments "Twitter: Restrengthening Brand Driven Momentum, Steadier Adoption of MAP"
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $58.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON:IJ) (PTPKF) PT Lowered to IDR670 at Citi
- Hong Kong Exchanges (0388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$310 at Citi
- Converge ICT Solutions Inc (CNVRG:PM) PT Lowered to PHP16 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!