UPDATE: Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Raised to $54 as Morgan Stanley Explains $79 Bull Case
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Brian Nowak raised the price target on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) to $54.00 (from $50.00)
The analyst maintained an Equalweight rating but offered the path to reach bull case valuations. He stated "TWTR also rolled out its new MAP 2.0 offering, which includes 30 product improvements across campaign management, quality supply, ad formats, optimization and measurement. These are the types of micro-level improvements that are important to driving durable outsized growth…and
advertiser/agency incremental adoption of this product is likely to be important to determining how fast revenue can really grow throughout ‘21. We look for more color around further improvements in engagement/user growth/ad product at the February 25th analyst day. There is a lot of execution uncertainty ahead, but the extent to which TWTR's micro level improvements lead to more durable
user and revenue growth (in particular cracking performance ad budgets) would lead to our $79 bull base."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Cadence BanCorp (CADE) to Sector Perform
- AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018:HK) (AACAY) PT Raised to HK$48 at CMB International Securities
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Instil Bio Inc (TIL) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!