UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) at Buy, Street High PT $435
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Truist Securities analyst Tristan Richardson initiates coverage on SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $435.00.
The analyst comments "We like Enphase’s long-term fundamental outlook on growth in residential solar, its core target market for its microinverter solutions. Broadly we look for ~20% annual growth in both 2021 and 2022 in the US market, which should allow ENPH to continue to sustainably grow its residential business on market expansion alone. Furthermore, we believe there is potential for further market share gains on revamped product lines (IQ8) and its battery storage offering."
Shares of SolarEdge Technologies closed at $352.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- B.Riley Starts Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) at Buy, Sees 50% Upside from Yesterday Spot Close
- Babcock International Group Plc (BAB:LN) (BCKIF) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IM) (PLLIF) PT Raised to EUR4.80 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!