UPDATE: Truist Securities Downgrades Evolus (EOLS) to Hold
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Truist Securities analyst Gregg Gilbert downgraded Evolus (NASDAQ: EOLS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $12.00 (from $6.00).
The analyst comments "As we noted on 2/19 (see here), the settlement that EOLS struck with ABBV and Medytox to resolve the ITC dispute removed a major overhang, enabling EOLS to re-focus on building its brand and company without the distraction of a potentially crippling outcome. With the removal of this overhang, and the stock readjusting back up to a more fair value in our view, we are moving to Hold from Buy. We continue to be bullish on management and are optimistic that EOLS can create long-term value as it grows its core product Jeuveau and evolves its model to include other products."
Shares of Evolus closed at $9.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR) to Sell
- Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (AZIHY) PT Raised to EUR23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!