UPDATE: Truist Securities Downgrades Evolus (EOLS) to Hold
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Truist Securities analyst Gregg Gilbert downgraded Evolus (NASDAQ: EOLS) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $12.00 (from $6.00).
The analyst comments "As we noted on 2/19 (see here), the settlement that EOLS struck with ABBV and Medytox to resolve the ITC dispute removed a major overhang, enabling EOLS to re-focus on building its brand and company without the distraction of a potentially crippling outcome. With the removal of this overhang, and the stock readjusting back up to a more fair value in our view, we are moving to Hold from Buy. We continue to be bullish on management and are optimistic that EOLS can create long-term value as it grows its core product Jeuveau and evolves its model to include other products."
Shares of Evolus closed at $9.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR500 at Deutsche Bank
- HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) PT Raised to EUR61 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!