UPDATE: Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN) PT Lowered to $15 at Wells Fargo in its First Public Quarter
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Wells Fargo lowered its price target on Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) to $15.00 (from $16.00) with improving NAV and NOI above the $0.27 dividend in its inaugural public quarter. There was no thorough update for its warrants in Ateiva, the parent of Lucid Motors which is engaged in a proposed SPAC merger with Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV).
The analyst stated "TRIN interestingly remains the most obvious play in BDCs for a rebound in SPAC interest given its sizable position in one of the higher profile potential deals on market as we see it. As such we are reducing our price target to $15, from $16 previously, which reflects a 9% yield on our 2021 NOI estimates. We are fine-tuning our NOI estimates to $1.37 (from $1.43) for 2021 on slightly lower origination, and $1.61(from $1.70) on 2022, which still reflects +17% NOI growth."
maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades MediaAlpha (MAX) to Overweight
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR121 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesChurchill Financial Group, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!