UPDATE: Tigress Financial Partners Upgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Tigress Financial Partners upgraded Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) from Neutral to Buy.
The analyst comments "Opportunities in 5G and online content delivery along with dividend yield have the potential to create an attractive long-term investment opportunity. VZ also outlined a very compelling growth story at its recent Analyst Day. VZ will start to benefit from the ongoing rollout of its transformative 5G network. VZ continues to roll out the most extensive ultra-wideband network with the highest speeds and expects to have full nationwide coverage before the end of this year. In February, VZ announced the acquisition of Austria-based software firm Incubed IT. The acquisition expands VZ’s robotic and automation capabilities for industrial applications, leveraging its 5G and Edge computing capabilities to develop new business opportunities for enterprises and new robotic automation opportunities."
Shares of Verizon Communications closed at $56.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) to Overweight on Valuation
- TD Securities Upgrades Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (KL) to Action List Buy
- Trevali Mining Corp. (TV:CN) (TREVF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.18 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!