UPDATE: TFI International Inc. (TFII:CN) (TFII) PT Raised to Cdn$115 at Stifel, 'We love this transaction'
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Stifel analyst David Ross raised the price target on TFI International Inc. (TFII:CN) (NYSE: TFII) to Cdn$115.00 (from Cdn$90.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "We love this transaction for both TFI and UPS. And if you don't know about TFI, now you know. This stock has been "under the radar" for years, and we've been trying to get it on as many investor screens as possible for a while now. We think this will force the issue and give the company the credit (or at least the visibility) it deserves. For an in-depth dive into the company's history, culture, and operating philosophy, see the transcript of the fireside chat we hosted with CEO Alain Bédard and CFO David Saperstein late last summer here - Up Close with TFII Management - Fireside Chat. While the market is giving a lot of credit for the improvements yet to come, based on today's 32% jump in share price, we believe earnings and FCF growth the next few years still warrant a Buy."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$31.50 at Stifel Canada
- Stellantis NV (STLA:FP) PT Raised to EUR17.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!