UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- Nasdaq scales record peak ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Roth Capital analyst Zegneh Jallah raised the price target on Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SYRS) to $23.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "Monday, updated Phase 1 dose-escalation data for SY-5609 in heavilypretreated patients with solid tumors was presented at ESMO. Notably, 38% of patients achieved SD and tumor reductions up to 20%, which was encouraging since most had progressed on prior therapies. SY-5609 was best tolerated on a 7-day-on/7-day-off regimen, and Syros plans to use this regimen with chemo in Pancreatic Cancer, and with a BTK inhibitor in Mantle Cell Lymphoma. We've updated our model to reflect that, supporting our PT increase."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) PT Raised to EUR24 at Barclays
- Iberdrola SA (IBE:SM) (IBDRY) PT Raised to EUR14.20 at Barclays
- KGHM Polska Miedz S.A. (KGH:WA) (KGHPF) PT Lowered to PLN2 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!