UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) to Hold Following Strong Performance
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Stifel analyst Chris O'Cull downgraded Chuy's Holdings (NASDAQ: CHUY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $372.00 (from $373.00).
The analyst comments "Following a strong performance in recent months, CHUY's current stock price exceeds our $45 target price; therefore, we adjust our rating to Hold. We remain highly confident in the company's near- and long-term outlook, and we would consider becoming more constructive on pullbacks to the high $30 range or if the share price remains unchanged as earnings increase over time. Our SRS/EPS estimates and $45 12-month target price are unchanged."
Shares of Chuy's Holdings closed at $47.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
- CCL Industries Inc. (CCL/B:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$78 at Scotiabank
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!