UPDATE: Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) PT Raised to $270 at Morgan Stanley Weighing Valuation and Lockup Expiration
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Morgan Stanley analyst Keith Weiss raised the price target on Snowflake Inc. (NYSE: SNOW) to $270.00 (from $265.00) after the Q4 product revenue growth illustrated the company's strong positioning at the confluence of Data and Cloud trends and the data points on ramping adoption of Data Cloud establish competitive moats and enable the longer-term durability of growth.
The analyst reiterated an Equalweight rating stating "With shares trading upwards of 50x EV/CY22e sales into the print, investors have high growth expectations for Snowflake well into the future and were likely looking for positive revisions to forward product revenue estimates, which likely explains the muted after-hours reaction to 4Q21 results despite the acceleration in product revenue in the quarter." He also noted that the lockup expires tomorrow, 3/5.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (AZIHY) PT Raised to EUR23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) PT Raised to $76 at Jefferies Into EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!