UPDATE: Sidoti Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Hold (correction)
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb downgraded AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $50.00.
Shares of AZZ Inc. closed at $50.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades GDS Holdings (GDS) to Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Equalweight
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!