UPDATE: Scientific Games (SGMS) PT Raised to $105 at Craig-Hallum But Has $190+ Upside Potential on Lottery Divestiture
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Craig-Hallum analyst Ryan Sigdahl raised the price target on Scientific Games (NASDAQ: SGMS) to $105.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating saying the path to the Lottery divestiture is becoming clearer by the day, which is a net positive for the company. While they raised their price target to $105 they see potential upside to $190+.
Sigdahl said the transformation and upside potential remains underappreciated by the Street.
"We are raising our price target to $105 based on higher lottery expectations and no other changes, but we think there is potential to $190/share with more bullish expectations for divestiture proceeds, higher RemainCo EBITDA expectations and multiple re-rate," the analyst commented.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CatchMark Timber (CTT) PT Lowered to $11 at Stifel, JV Exit Suggests Co. is 'In Play'
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd (300750:CH) PT Lowered to RMB461 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!