UPDATE: Roth Capital Upgrades Corteva Inc. (CTVA) to Buy
- Wall St futures slip on China COVID woes; Apple falls
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
- Goldman remains 'relatively defensive' next 3 months, expects to add risk in 2023
Roth Capital analyst Brian White upgraded Corteva Inc. (NYSE: CTVA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $74.00 (from $67.00).
The analyst comments "CTVA delivered exceptionally strong 2Q22 results beating on both top (3% higher than consensus) and bottom (14% adjusted EBITDA beat) line driven by strength in Crop Protection. Raised operating EPS guidance of ~$0.08 at the midpoint looks conservative given the $0.18 beat in 2Q12. Raising price target to $74 from $67."
Shares of Corteva Inc. closed at $57.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Upgrades StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) to Outperform
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK) at Equalweight (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!