UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Whole Earth Brands Inc. (FREE) at Buy
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Roth Capital analyst George Kelly initiates coverage on Whole Earth Brands Inc. (NASDAQ: FREE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
The analyst comments "Whole Earth Brands, which recently de-SPACed, operates two business segments: (1) its CPG segment owns a portfolio “better-for-you” sweetener brands, and (2) its flavors and ingredients segment is the leading global supplier of licorice extract and derivative products. We believe the stock is compelling. FREE has a quality management team, a strong brand portfolio, and it trades at a material discount to comps, especially "better-for-you” peers.
We see potential for the stock to double in three years."
Shares of Whole Earth Brands Inc. closed at $11.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts FuelCell Energy (FCEL) at Underweight
- ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Raised to INR2,600 at Citi
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $820 at Mizuho Securities; 'Good MarQ Deliveries Setup for Stronger 2021'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!